Accenture is recruiting a Media Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- Conduct high quality analysis with great attention to detail, assessing the performance of the media agency and identifying any efficiencies that can be made always within timelines.
- Communicate effectively with media agencies and clients.
- Be methodical, organized, timely and extremely reliable in your work.
- Understand the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients. This may be the target audience, sales objectives, implications of the market environment, competitive context, etc.
- Build high level reports and detailed presentations.
- Interpret data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
- Communicate effectively with other analysts and consultants from Accenture team.
- Be able to handle multiple clients’ projects.
- Be active in meetings and presentations.
- Accenture Carnival.
- Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- The ideal candidate is likely to hold a University Degree of Communication, Media or Marketing Science.
- 2-3 years of experience ideally in a media agency or TV Station with knowledge of TV and Internet with a media planning/media buying role.
- Knowledge of other traditional media (Digital, Print, Out of Home and Radio) is also considered as an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Arianna software powered by AGB Nielsen.
- Good understanding of how Internet media buying is working in Greece.
- Excellent knowledge & usage of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluency in English - oral and written form.
- Deep understanding of media strategies and processes, trading practices, terminology and issues.
- Ability to execute high quality tasks on time.
- Ability to write and compile client proposals.
- Analytical skills.
- Statistic and programming knowledge is nice to have.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.