PeopleCert is recruiting a Marking Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Marking Assistant reviews the manual marking, issues results and reviews/approved the eligibility of candidates to sit an exam for specific products, such as GBP, IASSC Lean Six Sigma, PCMS, etc.
- Reviews exam manual marking.
- Reviews and approves eligibility of candidates to sit an exam.
- Reviews technical issues and similar cases in cooperation with R&D Department.
- Reviews and assesses reports of invigilators and takes necessary actions where needed.
- Assigns tests for Marking to external accredited Markers for certain products and manages the whole process; informs the Accounting Department in order to proceed with the payment.
- Issues official exam results.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System.
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in administration and/or operations role.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable.
- Advanced computer literacy is required.
- ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις