SoftOne is recruiting a Marketing Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- SoftOne Technologies S.A. is a dynamic software company founded in 2002, focusing in the development of ERP, CRM and innovative Cloud Services. Headquartered in Athens, Greece, SoftOne delivers both on-premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) business solutions to midsize and large organizations, having earned numerous awards for market leadership and innovation.
- Carry out the execution of specific marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal resources.
- Work alongside with the senior managers and the sales team on projects such as lead generation, content creation, contests, promotions, events etc.
- Contribute to high profile content, video scripts, press releases, presentations and written communications for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a wide range of marketing materials and sales enablement content such as brochures, sell sheets, datasheets, case studies etc.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities, demonstrating expertise in various areas, including content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.
- Monitor competitive marketing and business development trends in the industry/region and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally and provide support as required to the partner’s network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- A Master’s degree is considered a plus.
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Working experience in B2B environment is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing).
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Organizational and time-management skills required.
- The company is offering competitive compensation package and opportunities of continuous growth and development.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply