Generation Y is recruiting a Marketing Consultant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Marketing Consultant.
- Lead performance advertising strategy and implementation including campaign development, consistent optimization, and content creation.
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns that support both top and bottom of the funnel.
- Lead strategic planning and tactical execution, test and vet digital partners, build, manage and optimize campaigns, develop, analyze and communicate performance reports.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to align digital campaigns to overarching marketing objectives.
- Provide strategic insight to develop seasonal, regional and national advertising campaigns.
- Act as thought leader in digital and programmatic advertising space for the brand, including maintaining fluency in the most recent best practices.
- Achieve key performance targets and develop and evangelize new programs, capabilities, and technologies.
- Actively develop, test, and analyze content, targeting, bidding strategies and landing pages to maximize results, drive volume, meet revenue goals and increase ROI.
- Use data to build upon success of program, while operating within specific forecast models.
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and provide monthly management reports.
- Perform organic competitor analysis to discover content gaps and opportunities to optimize digital strategy.
- 4-year bachelor degree in a relevant field (such as marketing, communications, advertising).
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing technologies and software.
- Minimum 4+ years.
- Knowledge of advertising techniques.
- Demonstrated written, oral, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze information and arrive at informed decision.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις