Epignosis is recruiting a Marketing Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- Epignosis is a leading eLearning Software company with a portfolio of products including TalentLMS, eFront and TalentCards. With over 5,500 customers around the world, 3 million users and 75,000 learning portals, we’re outpacing incumbents and quickly becoming a loved brand in the eLearning market. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a self-driven and talented Marketing Analyst to join our fast-growing Marketing team.
You’ll help us ensure we spend our budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns. You’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new customers. You’ll track advertising costs, research consumer behavior and explore market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with inbound marketing and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
- Dive deep- You’ll dive into the deep end of our marketing automation tools daily. You’ll analyze our funnels and customer intent to support business decisions. Based on your findings, you’ll recommend website and campaign optimizations to increase the performance of our marketing activities.
- Fill in the spreadsheet- You’ll keep us all on the same page by creating and updating reports on all marketing KPIs. Our KPIs include lead acquisition, conversion rate, website traffic, and social media engagement to name just a few.
- Check the numbers- You’ll measure the ROI of our online advertising campaigns so that we can make confident decisions. You’ll monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns like a hawk.
- Research- You’ll conduct research to analyze customer behavior. For example, what actions are our users taking? Are there any trends? Naturally, you’ll offer recommendations based on your findings. You’ll also conduct competitive research, analyze benchmark data and generally give us the big picture of what’s happening out there.
- Press buttons- This isn’t a passive role. Based on the insights you dig up, you’ll make recommendations and then jump in and actively use our marketing automation tools. You’ll set up rules and triggers and perform other actions needed for promotional campaigns.
- Problem solver- You’re self-driven, love cross-functional work and will not rest until you find a solution to a problem. You’re friendly, confident, can communicate ideas clearly, and you’re open to trying new things.
- Excel nerd- Your knowledge of MS Excel is unmatched. You have a favorite formula and you secretly think that people who don’t use shortcuts are monsters.
- Tech-curious- You love technology and discovering new platforms gives you a thrill. (The label “early adopter” may apply to you.) We’ll consider it a plus if you’ve got previous experience using Google Optimize, Intercom, Marketo, Hotjar, and Google Search Console.
- Digital marketer- You and Google Analytics are thisclose. You know how to use most of the filters and you can’t make a decision without creating a report. You also have a good understanding of SEM and PPC campaigns and strategies.
- Been there, done that- You’ve worked as a Marketing Analyst or similar role before (and preferably in a B2B environment). You also have a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- A beautiful mind- You’re a natural at turning raw data into real and actionable marketing activities (i.e., you find the opportunities hiding behind formulas and numbers). You’re comfortable processing large volumes of data and are even more comfortable with conditional thinking.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals.
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.