Market Research Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Market Research Specialist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Market Research Specialist works closely with various internal and external stakeholders ensuring the excellent execution of multiple market research projects. The role provides the business owners with a better understanding of the market needs, produces specific action plans and critically contributes in OPAP strategic priority towards superior customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Communicates with internal clients to understand and fine-tune the research needs so as to develop insightful and to the point research briefs.
- Participates in the Design of qualitative / quantitative research plans for products, services and customers' needs in all stages of their life cycle in order to achieve the optimum quality of projects.
- Finalizes the research questionnaires and discussion guides in order to ensure the inclusion of all areas of investigation.
- Assesses analysis, interpretation and reporting process so that the project reflects the business objective in the presentation and reporting of findings.
- Assists in the design of high quality, meaningful and actionable recommendations to internal teams based on research findings in order maximize impact of studies.
- Continuously updates the tracking studies so as to include new areas of investigation and optimize results.
- Ensures high levels of co-operation with research agencies regarding the quality and timings of studies so as to ensure timely deliverables.
- Executes all procedures related to ERP applications and agencies invoices' handling in order that all relative procedures run smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field. MSc degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in consumer research.
- Experience managing large-scale survey projects and/or data analysis reporting strongly preferred.
- Understanding of statistical principles. SPSS knowledge and methods for data analysis.
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Greek and in English languages.
- Demonstrated willingness to quickly and accurately perform a wide range of tasks, from administrative to analytical, as needed and assigned.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.