Market Research Assistant
Generation Y is recruiting a Market Research Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a Market Research Assistant.
- Organize and conduct secondary market research (data finding, translation of original content, competition analysis, etc.).
- Support primary market research projects (e.g. significance check, questionnaire programming, focus group organizing, etc.).
- Execute qualitative and quantitative data analysis and visualization.
- Fulfill administrative tasks needed for project execution.
- Bachelor or/and Master’s degree in at least one of the following fields: Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing and Communication.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written & verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience in Market Research – experience at an academic level will be taken under consideration.
- Google Analytics.
- Basic SPSS or other data analysis tool knowledge.
- Basic Digital Marketing knowledge.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις