Management Consulting Analysts & Consultants for Financial Services
Accenture is recruiting Management Consulting Analysts & Consultants for Financial Services, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Management Consulting Analyst or Consultant in our Financial Services Consulting practice, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You will be working with clients to understand the impact of industry trends on their Business and Operating Models. You will collaborate with clients to shape and execute transformational programs. You will leverage the collective experience and expertise of Accenture from across the world to bring to our clients leading edge solutions.
- Conducting research to understand market and competitive dynamics and assess the client’s financial performance.
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape.
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients.
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology using various methodologies, e.g. design thinking, traditional methodologies etc.
- Developing business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions.
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects.
- BSc with distinction, preferably in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer Science.
- For the Consultant position a MSc or MBA with distinction is a prerequisite.
- For Analyst position prior management or technology consulting experience with e.g. a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice, consulting arms of main technology firms or internal consulting department of multinational will be considered a plus. For Consultant position prior consulting experience – minimum 3 years – with a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice, consulting arms of main technology firms or internal consulting department of multinational is a prerequisite for the Consultant position.
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- PMP/ Agile certification will be considered a plus.
- ompetitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.