Management Consultant for Resources
Accenture is recruiting a Management Consultant for
Resources, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- A Consultant in Resources will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business and technology challenges in a range of industries, that include Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources. He/ She is likely to be involved in a range of activities from supporting major Resources Companies to develop their corporate, operational and technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities.
- Design Finance processes for our clients and support the projects to implement and put them in operation.
- Lead the team responsible for preparing robust process documentation.
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their Finance operations.
- Development of business cases and implementation roadmaps to support the investment decisions.
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in our clients and their continuous improvement.
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects.
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University, in Business or Economics.
- MSc with distinction from a top rated international university or MBA from a top rated international business school (distinction would be considered a plus).
- Prior consulting experience in Finance domain – minimum 5 years – with a leading strategy firm.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written).
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability in developing work-plans for own areas of responsibility with an overall project.
- Experience on Shared Services implementation would be considered a strong plus.
- Prior professional experience on relevant industries would be considered a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel in Greece and internationally.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.