Loyalty & Personalization Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Loyalty & Personalization Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Executes loyalty business reporting requirements across departments and transforms insights into marketing actions.
- Develops, delivers and evolves existing performance reports/dashboards and provides ongoing insights to business stakeholders with analysis and interpretation of quantitative information.
- Designs and executes personalized and targeted campaigns, performs customer segmentations and monitors campaign performance.
- Covers ad-hoc and ongoing analysis by utilising loyalty data and analytics tools.
- Supports team in ongoing improvements of data management for planning and performance, including integration of new analytics tools and data sources.
- Participates in the ongoing digital transformation and innovation of the company, especially in the area of analytics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, etc.
- 1 – 3 years prior experience in relevant area in Retail, FMCG, Research Companies, Banking, Consulting or Telecoms. Knowledge of loyalty programs, customer engagement methods and customer performance measurement, as well as understanding of the grocery retail industry in Greece would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English language both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel (pivot tables, vlookups), as well as other MS-Office tools/products, especially MS Access.
- Basic understanding of BI tools and practices – analytics tools. Understanding of SQL queries, database joins and familiarity with a programming language such as Python, R or experience with SAP BO would be considered a plus.
- Use of algorithms and predictive modelling to optimize customer insights, targeting and business outcomes overall is also a plus.
- Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal and ability to discuss using both Business and IT language and terminology.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.