Loyalty Data Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Loyalty Data Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Develops new, delivers and evolves existing performance reports/dashboards and provides ongoing insight to business stakeholders with analysis and interpretation of quantitative information.
- Designs and executes personalized and targeted campaigns, performs customer segmentations and monitors campaign performance.
- Executes loyalty reporting requirements across departments.
- Supports team in ongoing improvements of data management and database maintenance, including integration of new analytics tools and data sources.
- Is part of the ongoing digital transformation and innovation of the company, especially in the area of analytics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, etc.
- 1 – 3 years prior experience in relevant area in Retail, FMCG, Research Companies, Banking, Consulting or Telecoms. Knowledge of loyalty programs, customer engagement methods and customer performance measurement, as well as understanding of the grocery retail industry in Greece would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English language both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel (pivot tables, vlookups), as well as other MS-Office tools/products, especially MS Access.
- Basic understanding of BI tools and practices – analytics tools. Understanding of SQL queries, database joins and familiarity with a programming language such as Python, R would be considered a plus.
- Use of algorithms and predictive modelling to optimize customer insights, targeting and business outcomes overall is also a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve numerical and technical problems.
- Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data.
- Ability to improve technical knowledge through self-learning and formal training and eagerness to learn.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal and ability to discuss using both Business and IT language and terminology.
- Flexibility & adaptability, able to work in an agile way.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a very competitive remuneration package, training and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.