Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting a Legal Secretary, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris invites high caliber professionals with the requested qualifications, to apply for the position of Legal Secretary at the Legal Department, reporting to General Counsel. The Legal Secretary is responsible to support the General Counsel and the Legal team in a variety of tasks that vary from typical daily secretarial duties to more complex assignments. Some of the duties include: incoming calls handling, classifying, distributing and following up of incoming and outgoing communication (emails, letters, messages etc.), maintaining and filing of data in the various internal systems / tools, keeping full record of relevant fees and expenses, arranging meetings, coordinating visitors' hosting issues and welcoming.
The incumbent will also be responsible for arranging department members' travel issues and annual leaves, acting as the IT champion of the Department, drafting letters and emails, organizing electronic folders and ensuring filing, tidiness and order, supporting the lawyers and carrying out tasks as necessary, using departmental and company tools and acting in a most organized manner.
- Minimum3 years of professional experience in a relevant position. Experience in a similar role either in a Legal Firm or in the Legal Department of a Greek or multinational company will be highly regarded.
- IT literacy is a prerequisite; excellent use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency in English at an oral and written level.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Ability to act independently, keep strict deadlines and follow up on tasks diligently.
- We are seeking a candidate with a proven ability to multi-task but at the same time maintain an organized way of prioritizing and executing tasks. Strong interpersonal skills and trustworthiness are very important characteristics of the successful incumbent.
- The position is permanent and is based in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.