Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Learning Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 147 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Design, delivery & facilitation of internal training programs (customer service, sales, leadership, coaching, etc).
- Training Needs Analysis at individual, functional & organizational level.
- Implementation of AB Vassilopoulos annual training plan (Retail, HQ and Distribution Centers) and ENA Cash & Carry.
- Development and implementation of blended learning activities (classroom training, on the job training, e-learning).
- Search, selection and evaluation of external training providers.
- Management and administration of company’s learning activities.
- Systematic use of company’s LMS (Learning Management System) or HRIS (Human Recourses Information System) for the creation of reports and statistics according to specific KPIs activities.
- Funded training programs (e.g. LAEK) administration.
- Participation in Development Centers.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a training department of a large Greek or Multinational company or in a Consulting Firm, with at least 1-2 years of experience in classroom training, design, delivery and facilitation of training programs.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good use of Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced planning and organization skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Teamwork, cooperation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- Maternity Cover:1 year contract
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.