Lead Digital Product Owner
WIND is recruiting a Lead Digital Product Owner,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Lead Digital Product owner and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by leading the Digital eCommerce strategy and high-performing Digital Product team.
- Lead a high-performing team of product owners, setting the direction for the team and providing the necessary support to deliver an outstanding suite of products and services for our customers.
- Get to know our customers and their problems to identify ways to improve the product offering while working closely with the business teams to understand customer requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of new capabilities through strategic and innovative projects while ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Identifying potential new propositions, and taking them through feasibility and business case, supporting commercial negotiations and go to market.
- Supporting teams to deliver through securing adequate resource and achieving buy-in and approval for activities, from stakeholder management to formal board approvals.
- Ensuring an outstanding experience is always delivered. You’ll continuously search for improvements with the customer in mind.
- Continuously monitoring customer needs, market trends, competitor activity and regulatory changes to ensure the product remains a category leader.
- 8 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- Strong track record in leading and motivating teams to execute to a high standard.
- Exceptional customer focus and technical understanding for Digital products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Good familiarity with the concepts that support project management and delivery.
- Ability to communicate and engage across the business across all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion.
- The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques.
- Experience working with KPI's and an understanding of how to deliver to KPI targets.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, highly dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Agile Environment.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.