Junior Product Manager
WIND is recruiting a Junior Product Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
Start today, as a Junior Product Manager and work alongside an enthusiastic team, explore opportunities of how to brilliantly communicate our brand, products, and services.
- Monitor KPIs & analyse profile and trends based on customer base segmentation across product portfolio.
- Work alongside with CVM & Finance to drive targeted promotions’ and upsell campaigns’ relevant business cases evaluation.
- Work together with product Managers to develop Product propositions to ensure a profitable growth of the customer base.
- Develop offers and promotions to drive profitable customer acquisition and retention.
- Monitor Competition and Perform marketing analysis.
- Manage project priorities and timelines to ensure launches are kept on target.
- Perform spot checks, monitor quality and take corrective actions.
- Help in formulating Reports monthly on business plan status relative to actuals and provide support for key actions to meet the business plan commitments.
- Provide support to grow the business through market driven roadmaps and follow a streamlined New Product Development process including business cases, pricing strategies and Go-To-Market plans.
- Monitor progress against the agreed success criteria and ensure timely and appropriate decisions made regarding the initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Postgraduate studies & work experience will be considered a plus.
- Up to 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of the telecoms industry or a keen interest to learn.
- Comprehend digital/ social media environment and trends.
- Be comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Combination of analytical & commercial thinking.
You are perfect if you also have:
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.