Junior Product Manager
WIND is recruiting a Junior Product Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. Start today, as a Junior Product Manager and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Designs new products and services (or modifications) and documents analytical business requirements for new products and services.
- Coordinates all relevant departments (IS, Network, Sales, CRM, Brand, etc) and external third parties for the launch of a new product / service.
- Monitors all KPIs and products and services related to his / hers customer segment to identify trends and insights and any issues.
- Organizes projects and actions to achieve all targets related to revenues and customers as well as regulatory compliance.
- Monitor competition and report internally all competitors products and services.
- Perform marketing analysis, proposing pricing, Above and Below the Line activities and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Postgraduate studies & work experience will be considered a plus.
- 2-4 years of similar experience.
- Combination of analytical & commercial thinking.
- Understanding of the telecoms industry or a keen interest to learn.
- Comprehend digital/ social media environment and trends.
- Be comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece.
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields.
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
- Create your career path in dynamic organization.
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers.
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week.
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.