Junior / Mid-level Backend Web Developer
Welcome is recruiting a Junior / Mid-level Backend
Web Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- Our web application is based on the Ruby on Rails framework, so experience with RoR is ideal, however any experience with a web MVC framework, plus a willingness to switch to rails, will suffice.
Ideally, the candidate should be knowledgeable in
- RESTful API design
- Testing methodologies.
Any modern MVC web framework such as
- Ruby on Rails (ruby)
- Sympnony2 / Laravel (PHP)
- Django (python).
- Competitive salary.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people in Athens.
- The tools & equipment you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Mentoring by senior RoR engineers.
- Annual training expenses for lessons, seminars & conferences.
- Snacks & refreshments.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Caprice in the freezer!
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.