Junior Front End Engineer
Douleuw.gr is recruiting a Junior Front End Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We are a small diverse and remote team, we have a base in Athens and in exotic Mozambique.
Our day to day work is mainly improving douleuw.gr our SaaS recruiting platform, with becoming THE reference
when coming to recruiting local talent.
Apart from that we have undertaken numerous projects and consultancies for companies and NPO organizations,
ranging from Unicef, World bank, PWC to Microsoft.
We are looking to hire a Front End Engineer to join our team in Greece.
- 1-3 years of experience developing interfaces for web and mobile.
- Be self driven with mentality to own and be proud of what you build.
- Know the basics of responsive design.
- Able to translate PSD files to HTML5/CSS markup.
- You get excited about new technologies and is unafraid to dive in, learn and use them.
- Knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools, with preference in git.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Familiar with Cordova will be considered.
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Working hours flexibility.
- Being able to work remote.
- Competitive Salary and performance bonuses.
- A great opportunity to grow in a diverse team.
- Freelancing affiliation, if preferable.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.