Junior Energy Trader
Randstad is recruiting a Junior Energy Trader, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Randstad is the No1 Recruitment and HR services provider in Greece. Operating in the Greek market since 1999, Randstad is the trusted human partner. Our focus is to operate in a technology-driven world of work whilst providing our clients and candidates the human insight and attention they desire.
- Energy sector is growing fast and we are looking for a Junior Energy Trader to work for one of the leading forces in the sector. As a Junior Energy Trader you will be responsible to pursue and develop profitable electricity interconnection trading and to effectively conduct all relevant logistics processes, including front and back office activities. If you have a relative work experience in Energy Sector or you have a MSc in Energy, send us your application today and this might be your chance to join energy industry!
- Conducting market analysis in order to identify variances in cost as well as availability of power sources.
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating trade opportunities, in order to ensure that all factors such as energy price, transmission, counterparty, contractual terms are aligned with company’s risk management guidelines.
- Negotiating and managing contracts with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Being up-to-date and adhering to the relevant energy legislation and regulations.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and relevant stakeholders in the energy market.
- Producing periodic reports for the company’s management meetings.
- Actively seeking opportunities to minimize credit exposure and reduce transaction costs.
- BA degree in Business or Engineering.
- MSc in Energy will be highly appreciated.
- 0-2 years in Energy Sector.
- Proficient level in English, MS Office.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical way of thinking and good presentation skills.
- Be self-motivated, strong team player and results oriented.
- Very competitive remuneration package.
- Indefinite employment contract.
- The chance to work within a leading company on its field with career path opportunities.
- For more information, you can contact Stavraki Maria at +30 2106770523.
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.