Kotsovolos is recruiting a Junior Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Kotsovolos is the leading electrical and electronics retail chain in Greece and has been active in the country since 1950 when it opened its first store. The company specializes in the sale of electrical and electronic products such as large and small household appliances, video and audio devices, computers, photographic equipment and telecommunication products. The Kotsovolos chain is a member of the European Dixons Carphone Group, one of the leading electronics and mobile phone vendors, employing over 42,000 employees in 11 countries.
- We are looking for a full time Junior Designer to join our creative team focusing on Web and Print design. Fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
- Ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
- Assist the work of project contributors, facilitate and support team efforts and adapt existing visuals.
- Confident and capable to work in multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to deliver results on a tight deadlines.
- Staying up to date with industry trends.
- A promised portfolio showcasing creatives such as Drawings, Illustrations, Photography and offline communication.
- Very good Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Strong typography skills.
- Passion for digital marketing, innovation, technology and visual communication.
- Ability to manage multiple requests in order to meet deadlines.
- Good communication & teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be eager to improve, learn through passion and creativity.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.