Junior Compliance Associate
European Reliance S.A. is recruiting a Junior Compliance Associate to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- The Compliance Associate is performing periodical audits on the corporate procedures and monitoring the legislative and regulatory framework of operations, to ensure the Company’s compliance with the applicable legislative and regulatory framework of operation. The Junior Compliance Associate reports to the Compliance Officer.
- Monitoring the legislative and regulatory framework that governs the Company’s operations and ensuring the timely and proper briefing of the Departments on the applicable legislative requirements.
- Participating in the training and education of the Company’s personnel on regulatory requirements.
- Advising the personnel responsible for investment services for the compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring and contributing to the updating procedures of the Company’s Department, taking into consideration the obligations of the applicable regulatory framework.
- Participating in audits based on the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan and proposing correcting actions, if weaknesses are observed.
- Provision of assistance in any other compliance-related tasks that may be assigned.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Law.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a relevant department in the financial sector. Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework of operation of the investment companies and companies of mutual funds management would be considered an asset.
- Experience in internal audit would be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Εxcellent computer literacy.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Αttention to detail, time management and working with deadlines.
- Energetic, consistent, honest, flexible, discreet.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
- Full time.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.