Junior Category Manager NFR – Technical Equipment
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Junior Category Manager NFR - Technical Equipment, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Sourcing of services for equipment and energy for the stores, warehouses and HQ’s, not used for commercial purposes (Not For Sale).
- Participation from the NFR perspective in Logistics and Technical Dpt. projects, contributing with his/her technical skills and assure the compliance with the procedures of AB.
- Preparation of the projects, gathering offers and preparing the final price lists.
- Responsible for SAP-SRM Master Data Management. The catalog data in SRM will be actively updated and enriched based on the latest offers and prices.
- Market research for new providers and new equipment.
- Member of European Equipment Team of the company, offering access to a wider supplier’s network.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in the areas of Procurement, Technical Equipment, Logistics or any other equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant technical field.
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
- Very good use of MS Office.
- Very good project management skills.
- Very good communication skills with emphasis on influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong results orientation, resourcefulness and accountability.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a very competitive remuneration package, training and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.