Junior Brand Manager
Barilla is recruiting a Junior Brand Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla is an Italian family-owned food company. Established in 1877, it’s now an international Group present in more than 100 countries.
A world leader in the markets of pasta and ready–to–use sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy and crispbread in Scandinavia, the Barilla Group is recognized worldwide as a symbol of Italian know–how.
Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread. Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia. Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,100 people of different nationalities and cultures. Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s wellbeing and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla Hellas is looking to recruit a Junior Brand Manager (Marketing Professional) to join the MISKO Brand within the Marketing Department. The individual will be based in Athens and will report to the MISKO Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Professional is responsible for leading the brand portfolio, evolving business strategies and marketing plans to meet the company’s short- and long-term sales, market share and profit goals. In addition, this person works cross-functionally with other departments (Sales, Trade Marketing, etc) to prioritize activities, manage the P&L and ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Support the Marketing Team in developing and implementing marketing plans to deliver brand goals.
- Build and implement communication plans and brand activations.
- Take active role in product, category development and portfolio design activities.
- Evolve and execute Digital Marketing strategies.
- Track of brand performance and communication activities.
- Manage external business partner relations, (i.e. media, creative, PR agencies), as needed in development and execution of marketing plans.
- Target to cultivate the brand identity and reputation.
- Define consumer research needs, analysis of results, transform the outcomes into strategies & actions.
- Adapt global materials to local requirements with consideration to legal aspects.
- Support delivery of innovation projects.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing or advertising experience.
- Proven track record in and knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Creative, innovative, result oriented, dynamic and self-motivated personality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and organizing skills.
- Commitment to results.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, to prioritize and multi-task.
- IT literate (MS Office), experience in SAP and knowledge of Nielsen would be an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- You identify yourself in some way with our corporate values: Intellectual Curiosity, Trust, Passion, Integrity, Courage.
- Food for you is an experience and you perceive yourself as a Pasta Champion.
- The expected starting date for the person in the role is November 1st, 2018.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.