Junior Application Support Engineer
EXUS is recruiting a Junior Application Support Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- You will join a team of experienced Professionals and you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of EXUS’ customer installations in various clients (mostly Banking Institutions) and in different timezones. Our Support Team operates from Monday to Friday: 07.00 - 19.00. Plus there is a weekly shift from Sunday to Thursday (one week per month).
- Incident registration and client communication management by using EXUS’ Helpdesk software.
- Coordination of JIRA Incidents, raised by EXUS' clients and follow up with the Engineering teams.
- Use of Virtual Machines for investigation.
- Resolution of Clients' issues & bug fixing.
- Development, testing, installation and maintenance of EXUS’ proprietary software (mostly by using PL/SQL Developer).
- Participation at ad hoc Delivery Projects.
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience. Any experience with Collections / Banking systems will be highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of SQL & Databases.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and IIS.
- Experience with JIRA will be considered a plus.
- Customer focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English.
- Ability with working in shifts is mandatory.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Remote Working options.
- Modern facilities (In-House restaurant and recreational areas).
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- Development opportunities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.