WIND is recruiting a Junior Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Junior Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Use mathematical and statistical modelling to identify, interpret and project trends in current and new data sources.
- Identify and request new areas for data collection to support ongoing or future projects.
- Prepare analysis data sets, tables, listings, graphs, and statistical analyses.
- Identify ways to analyze and draw conclusions from imperfect data sources while clearly articulating any assumptions.
- Collaborate on interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Support current processes, data management and reporting while also working to identify workflow/system improvements and implement change.
- Support cross-functional initiatives and internal customers at all levels.
- Provide organizational support to project initiatives (preparing agendas, presentations and reports, coordinating meetings, maintaining records, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a comparable field of study.
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields will be an advantage.
- Up to 2 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access (able to create and manipulate reports, graphs, custom formulas and pivot tables).
- Excellent use and command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Experience handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while effectively managing time constraints, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit.
You are perfect if you also have:
- Proficient in one or more statistical analysis programs –JMP, SAS, SPSS, R, etc.
- Experience with SQL.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.