Epignosis is recruiting a Junior Accountant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team working to maintain order and transparency for the group’s finances. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable.
- Monitoring invoicing, reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Creating, updating and reconciling expense reports.
- Preparing bank deposits and processing payments.
- Performing bank reconcilliations.
- Assisting with monthly payroll processing.
- Organizing and maintaining physical and digital financial records.
- Updating financial data and schedules to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assisting with monthly tax submission preparation and processing tax payments.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Junior Accountant.
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Tech savvy, familiar with web-based accounting and finance tools.
- Fluent in English.
- Organized and analytical.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals.
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.