Java/JEE Software Engineer
UniSystems is recruiting a Java/JEE Software Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Public & Local Enterprises department is seeking for a new team member! As a Java/JEE Software Engineer will be working in a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment and will be requested to implement and test software solutions for enterprise and public sector clients.
- Implement new systems based on functional and technical requirements.
- Maintain and extend existing systems functionality.
- Unit & Integration testing of the code.
- Create documentation of the deliverables of the project.
- Create training material and conduct trainings at the clients’ premises.
- Provide support to clients and ensure the smooth communication with them.
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in.
- Backend application development using technologies Core Java, JEE or Spring.
- Frontend application development using technologies JSP or JSF.
- Database application development JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL (Oracle RDBMS).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal).
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Writing & Executing Unit & Integration Tests.
- Backend development using ESB technologies (XML, XSLT transformation, Apache Camel).
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.