UniSystems is recruiting a Java/JEE Developer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our International Projects Department, part of our Software Technical Division, is currently working on a number of exciting projects and is looking for experienced Java Developers to join the team!
As a member of a highly skilled software team, you will be working closely with the client in order to understand, innovate and develop solutions according to the key requirements provided.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining web-based critical software applications in Java to meet clients requirements.
- Documenting and unit testing your own code.
- Working with analysis, operations and test team in order to maximize the quality of the application.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute.
- A 3 year solid Java experience along with J2EE familiarity (EJB, CDI, XML, Web Services, SOAP, JPA, JDBC).
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design Principles.
- Experience working with Maven, Eclipse, SVN, GIT will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of Full Life-Cycle Software Development.
- Excellent use of the English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to set and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams.
- Flexibility to travel abroad.
- Career motivation and a willingness to further develop and gain expertise.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.