Randstad is recruiting an Italian Recruiter, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Randstad is the No1 Recruitment and HR services provider in Greece. Operating in the Greek market since 1999, Randstad is the trusted human partner. Our focus is to operate in a technology-driven world of work whilst providing our clients and candidates the human insight and attention they desire.
- Are you a Recruiter, fluent in Italian, and you enjoy sourcing and recruiting in a fast-paced technology-driven world? Are you prepared to make our client successful where sourcing candidates is digital, automated and data-driven? Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in for our client!
We are searching for a Recruiter, fluent in Italian, who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career to work in a fast-growing company where sourcing international candidates is a new game.
- Use multi-channel sources to identify potential candidates.
- Conduct in-depth screenings via phone, video, and face to face interviews.
- Evaluate and examine the skills and competencies of candidates.
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications.
- Participate in calibration meetings and communicate the needs / demands of hiring accounts.
- Facilitate and discusses job offers.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports based on function and need.
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets.
- Maintain a robust back up system of qualified candidates.
- Italian language – native level.
- English at a proficient level.
- Multilingual recruitment will be an asset.
- Commercial acumen.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with Social Media Platforms, such as LinkedIn & Facebook.
- Competitive salary and relocation assistance, if needed.
- Central Athens location.
- Young and dynamic working atmosphere.
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas.
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set.
- Opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!).
- Rewards & recognition to celebrate top performers.
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
- Interested candidates may contact our Multilingual Recruitment team, at email@example.com for additional information.
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.