IT Specialist Networking
- Η ΙΒΜ είναι παρούσα στην Ελλάδα εδώ και πολλές δεκαετίες. Η δραστηριότητά της εκτείνεται στους τομείς του Υλικού, του Λογισμικού, των Δικτύων, αλλά και των Ολοκληρωμένων Υπηρεσιών Πληροφορικής. Η επιχειρηματική της προσπάθεια εστιάζεται σε δύο βασικές προτεραιότητες: Τη δημιουργία, την ανάπτυξη και την εξέλιξη των πιο προηγμένων Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής των ημερών μας και την μετατροπή των τεχνολογιών αυτών σε πραγματική επιχειρηματική αξία, σε μοχλό ανάπτυξης και προόδου για τους πελάτες της.
H IBM ιδρύθηκε στην Πολιτεία της Νέας Υόρκης τον Ιούνιο του 1911 ως Computing - Tabulating - Recording Co. (C-T-R) και προέκυψε από τη συνένωση των Computing Scale Co. of America, της The Tabulating Machine Co., και της The International Time Recording Co. of New York. Το 1924, η C-T-R υιοθέτησε την επωνυμία International Business Machines (IBM).
IBM is recruiting an IT Specialist Networking, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas. Examples include: routers, networking controllers, bridges, or networking software related to these technologies. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of concept solutions with networking system technology and architecting networking solutions to address client requirements. IT Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software. IT Specialists who apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. Individuals who are part of Support typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical customer situations.
The Networking and Security Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing complex network and security solutions for clients across industries.
- Engaging directly with sales teams and clients to assist them in identifying the initiatives to address their network and security requirements.
- Getting involved in client workshops for network and security maturity assessment.
- Work with the network and security teams with his/her technical knowledge and experiences.
- Focus on providing subject matter expertise for effective design and implementation of customer enterprise network.
- Perform technical assurance for potential projects.
- Perform technical consultation services to customers.
- Provide technical support & consultation in ensuring customer’s satisfaction in the maintenance stage.
- Perform design documentation work during design stage.
- Well-versed in designing enterprise network with High Availability (HA), Quality-of-Service (QoS), security and network management.
- Well-versed in dynamic routing protocols as well as multilayer switching environment.
- Minimum CCNP CISCO certificate.
- Any certification related to Security will be considered and advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in network-related field (IP networking, Security, VoIP, etc) and operations.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Anything more than CCNP certificate will be an advantage
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Regular contract.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.