IT Project Manager – Tora Wallet
OPAP is recruiting an IT Project Manager - Tora Wallet, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The IT Project Manager manages selected IT projects at Tora Wallet, from analysis to testing and production launch, according to time, budget and specification constraints, ensuring the realization of value for the business. Projects are assigned according to complexity, involvement of Group Technology teams as well as coordination of activities with other teams in the Group.
- Plans and manages assigned Tora IT projects end-to-end.
- Runs all standard communication relating to the projects.
- Makes sure that on time-on budget-with quality principle is balanced in each project.
- Reports on the projects’ status and updates the project plan.
- Timely notifies the IT Service Delivery Manager for any problems identified within the project or in related projects which cannot be solved, or for any risks that are difficult to mitigate.
- Manages cooperation with OPAP Technology Team for the implementation of all IT activities.
- Coordinates vendor integrations and performs contract management for Tora IT projects.
- Supports the implementation and use of processes and tools for project management.
- Supports the management of Tora IT Projects portfolio; collects and analyses progress/status information, performance metrics and IT resources’ allocation, in order to improve implementation performance.
- Supports the management of change requests from business towards IT, including request analysis, evaluation, prioritization, release planning and monitoring.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management.
- 3+ years’ of professional experience in a similar position in Banking, FinTech, Gaming, Retail or Telecom industries; experience in banking/financial/payments is highly desirable.
- Experience in the implementation of large scale IT projects.
- 3+ years’ of experience in managing or coordinating teams of 5+ persons.
- Experience in change requests management: capturing, evaluating, planning, monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building, maintaining and developing relationships of trust with colleagues and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Team player spirit, with results-oriented attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office tools and/or MS Project.
- PMP or Prince II certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English, both in technical and non-technical language.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.