IT Payments Business Analyst
Accenture is recruiting an IT Payments Business Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Payments Business Analyst, you will assist in the analysis and design of payments related business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach in the respective domain. You will be cooperating with Client and Accenture teams to collect business specifications and convert them into tangible functional and technical requirements and overall solution design while providing expertise in payments area. You will also assist both client and Accenture teams during the implementation and testing of the new solution.
- Working together with our customers on analysis, design, and implementation of their projects in Payments domain.
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into functional and technical requirements.
- Arrange, coordinate, document and execute parts of the testing process.
- Assist in the deployment of the new solution to production environment.
- Maintain, propose tuning and repairing actions; providing user support.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in Payments industry (business and/or technical).
- Knowledge of payments business e.g. Cards, Acquiring, Core Payments (Credit Transfer, SEPA, Digital payments, etc.).
- Strong Technical Background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Degree of AEI or TEI.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.