L'Oréal is recruiting a IT Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- L'Oréal Hellas is looking to hire a successful IT Manager in order to lead and further shape the IT function and contribute to L'Oréal vision to be a “Beauty-Tech” Company. The IT manager will be an integral player of the business that will not only traditionally drive with excellence the IT agenda, but also will have a big impact on the digital transformation of the company.
He or she will be a credible business partner, highly involved in formulating and deploying the IT strategy relevant to the business, along with key stakeholders at local, regional and Group level.
As IT Manager, you will manage and pilot the Information Systems for Greece, ensuring the alignment of the Information Systems objectives with the business strategy defined for Greece and the Group & Regional IT policies. You will work closely with the business to deliver an excellent IT Service for the country and report to the South Europe CIO and the CFO of Greece. You will lead and develop the local IT team as well as all the IT experts / partners.
- Deploy the Group and EMEA IT strategy in the entity in line with the business needs.
- Guarantee IT services delivery in a timely, cost effective and qualitative manner at country level by seeking continuous improvement.
- Manage the project portfolio in Greece and provide inputs for strategic IT decision making (demand management, alignment of change and transformation initiatives).
- Develop bottom-up IT budgets in collaboration with the Zone IT controlling team & South Europe CIO, and coordinate the investment decision process with local stakeholders.
- Be the principal Business face-off and develop strong relationships with Business stakeholders, IT users and IT extended teams.
- Ensure that your country receives the right service from the EMEA shared services teams and the Hub IT team located in Italy.
- Manage the overall risk assessment for the entity.
- Lead & develop local IT team and ensure its development (expertise and know how in their scope of responsibility).
- Promote IT function and ensure the communication around IT concepts and evolutions to all stakeholders of your entity.
- Participate in and provide relevant input to discussions around innovation in relation to external market/technology trends.
- Support the local entity in the digital transformation.
- We are looking for candidates with a strong record in several domains of Information Systems. You are analytical, hands-on and you have a good contact to people.
- You can see the Big Picture and you are deeply convinced that agile, collaborative and smart IT empowers Business. You have a strong drive, excellent communication skills and an achieving mentality. You act as a change leader, you are business and service oriented and you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality. You can work in a Matrix organization; you can balance between different stakeholders and play your part in terms of influencing. You always seek contemporary ways of working, supported by state of the art tools and technologies, and you want to infuse this vision to all your internal clients. Finally, you enjoy a bit of business traveling (no more than 8% of you time annually).
- In possession of a Bachelor or Master degree.
- An IT background in Sales & Marketing, Retail, BI, Digital is highly valued.
- Proven program/project management skills.
- Experience working in a SAP & SQL environment.
- Desire to identify new trends & technologies and offer them to the business & the employees.
- Ability to clarify and simplify technical concepts and provide solutions / alternatives to facilitate action and decision making.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, stakeholders’ management, networking, resilience and agility.
- Fluent in both Greek and English.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.