IT Help Desk Support
ActionAid is recruiting an IT Help Desk Support, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1972, ActionAid has been fighting poverty worldwide for over 30 years. In 2013, ActionAid's work reached 15 million people in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
At ActionAid we take advantage of over 30 years of knowledge and experience in fighting poverty. We don't impose solutions, but work with communities over many years to strengthen their own efforts to throw off poverty.
- Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people?
ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for an IT Help Desk Support, to join a global movement of committed individuals working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972 with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
- Provide first level support to end users.
- Technical and troubleshooting assistance regarding networks and other pc related systems.
- Contribute to the support of activities related to the ERP – CRM system.
- Support other IT activities based on departmental priorities.
- We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies, or other related field and at least one (1) year of working experience in help desk support / technical assistance and troubleshooting. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication (Greek & English) and “customer service” skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
- Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.