IT Business Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a IT Business Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- Gathers business requirements and creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization.
- Creates tests cases and follows up the test processes for the given project initiative.
- Provides day to day functional support, application, administration and troubleshooting (L2) for the Operating Company in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the Regional IT or application vendor (L3).
- Identifies proactively and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional business capabilities with a clear business case in collaboration with the Regional IT or application vendor.
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the platform in digital and/or retail area.
- Leads training sessions for the end users and in collaboration with the Regional IT.
- 3-5 years prior experience in IT functions. Relevant experience will be considered an asset.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant technical orientation. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (Office, Project, Visio).
- Proven expertise in functional business analysis, application support and business processes change management. Experience in large scale implementations in retail and/or digital area will be considered an asset.
- Good understanding of potential impacts of new developments on cross functional application processes.
- Good working experience in retail systems and e-commerce applications. Knowledge of Retail and/or digital platforms will be considered an asset.
- General knowledge of programming languages and different types of program platforms.
- Proven problem solving skills, identifying solutions and following innovative approachesv
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environments.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Traveling up to 10% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.