IT Business Analyst
OPAP is recruiting an IT Business Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The role of an IT Business Analyst within the Technology & Digital team, is to help business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective and timely way, by determining the requirements of a project or program, designing business processes and communicating them clearly to IT development teams (internal and external) and business stakeholders.
- Investigating and uncovering the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and gathering any related information.
- Leading workshops; performing analysis of business needs and transforming them into functional requirements; using data modelling practices to analyze and present findings and suggestions.
- Performing business process mapping and business process re-engineering.
- Preparing Business Process Documents, Business Requirements Documents, Test Cases, Manuals, Training Material and communicating approved documentation to IT development teams (internal and/or external).
- Continuously checking documentation for quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Developing project plans and providing project management assistance; providing post project implementation support.
- Verifying the quality of the products and services delivered by IT and suggesting improvements.
- Timely notifying if there are scope/quality risks (not covered functionality, unspecified SLAs etc.) within the Project/Program stream.
- BSc in Information Systems Management or Business Administration or any other relevant field / MSc will be preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in an analyst or consultant role in business processes modelling and IT projects.
- Experience with business process mapping and re-engineering.
- Experience with customer facing (registration, KYC) and/or back office processes (financial, support, CRM, marketing, AML).
- Experience with documenting business/functional requirements and processes, test cases, manuals and training material.
- Familiarity with use cases development and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- CBAP/CCBA, PMI-PBA certifications are desirable.
- Proficient MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); skilled MS Project and MS Visio user.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills.
- Self-motivation with strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Creative thinking, with solution finding mindset and results orientation.
- Team spirit and ability to cooperate at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English, both in business and technical language.
- Fullfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.