IT Applications Engineer
Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting an IT Applications Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris invites high caliber professionals to apply for the position of IT Applications Engineer in the Information Technology department.
The IT Applications Engineer is responsible for the implementation and support of corporate applications, maintaining a deep understanding of the IT needs of business departments, translating and fulfilling those needs with viable and sustainable technical solutions. Furthermore, he/she should ensure the proper integration of Information Technology to the business processes of the organization, as well as suggest best practices and innovative IT solutions. The IT Applications Engineer is also responsible for the continuous support of the IT applications landscape.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in developing applications using .NET (C# or VB).
- Excellent SQL skills using MS SQL Server.
- University degree (BSc and preferably also MSc) in Information Systems Management / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Proficiency in English at a written and oral level.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present solutions to all levels of business users and technical users.
- The ideal candidate must be a responsible and dynamic individual with team oriented mindset and skills.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in SharePoint development.
- The position is permanent and is based in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.