EXUS is recruiting an iOS Developer, to be based in Athens,
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- Our Digital Transformation team in Athens is looking for an iOS Developer (Mid/Senior). Our goal is to further expand our Native Mobile development Team. Our clients are multinational companies and their design & technology needs are very demanding.
We utilize the latest Continuous Delivery and we apply agile methodologies to the way we work, in order to improve our efficiency and productivity. We care about our clients and we constantly strive to deliver top notch solutions, consistently.
- Responding to clients' needs for applications with an eye to the most feasible and effective solutions.
- Coordinating with team members to create client apps in a clear and timely manner.
- Handling various technical aspects, coding of modules using the provided specifications, debugging and fixing the defects.
- Ensuring applications are properly integrated with various APIs.
- Handling data and web service, including SOAP and REST.
- Ensuring business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled before delivery.
- Optimizing the interfacing of the apps with a variety of systems to ensure flexible and agile use.
- Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of native iOS app development experience.
- Proven working experience with at least 1 App published.
- Understanding of AppStore publish process.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Business Analysis skills.
- Proficient with Swift. Knowledge of Objective-C will be a strong plus.
- Experience in developing for different form factors (tablets, phones), iOS versions and awareness of compatibility pitfalls and techniques.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in Design Patterns like MVC, MVP.
- Familiarity with Zeplin and CocoaPods.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (Jenkins).
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git).
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies.
- In house restaurant with home made meals in daily basis and arcade games, Ping Pong & FuzzBall.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.