Invigilator & Chief Invigilator for Language Exams
PeopleCert is recruiting an Invigilator & Chief Invigilator for Language Exams, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, on behalf of LanguageCert, wishes to expand its external contractors network, for the positions of Invigilator & Chief Invigilator for Language Exams.
We are currently seeking for responsible and consistent professionals to work for us in multiple locations all over Greece, according to their proximity and chosen availability. As Invigilators, you will be working with a flexible schedule depending upon the demand of each exam administration.
Chief Invigilators and Invigilators are held responsible for the smooth running of exam administration & delivery and for continuous support to candidates’ needs. Among other responsibilities, they ensure security of material and integrity of exams by following strictly the rules and procedures set forth by PeopleCert.
- Contact business or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for PeopleCert products and services.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products and services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Explain products or services and prices, answer questions and manage objections from customers.
- Register orders.
- Obtain customer information and handle with strict confidentiality (name, e-mail address, phone number, payment method).
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.
- Conduct client or market surveys and keep detailed notes regarding sales or services offered.
- Report activity and progress.
- Higher education Degree holders (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ/ΙΕΚ).
- Excellent communication skills in both, English & Greek (written/spoken).
- Understand the need to strictly follow rules and procedures.
- Polite, professional, punctual & team player.
- Able to critically evaluate issues/situations/conditions.
- Understand priorities.
- Prior experience in English Language Exams is desirable.
Good/Excellent command of English (knowledge to be proved with one of the following)
- B2 Certificate (minimum requirement for Invigilators).
- C2 Certificate (minimum requirement for Chief Invigilators).
- Successfully completed studies in an English-Speaking Institution (Foundation, University, etc).
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις