Investment Analysis Specialist
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an Investment
Analysis Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Evaluates investment and business plans, measures business units’ performance and monitors return on investment.
- Participates in the conduction of budget, strategic planning and investment plans of the Group.
- Conducts research and analysis of the Group’s investment portfolio and provides the management team with advice on proposed action plans.
- Participates in the merger and acquisition process and in companies’ valuation in Greece and abroad.
- Analyzes general trends of the economic environment and market.
- Prepares economic statements based on International Accounting Standards.
- Participates in complex projects, offering financial analysis and conclusions and recommending investment decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any relative field.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Working experience of 3 – 4 years in the field of budget, investment valuation, corporate finance, financial advisory services, auditing. Knowledge of investment valuation and analysis, performance measurement and due diligence.
- ACCA or/and CFA (completed at least the 2/3 of the program), IFRS/IAS.
- Accounting and financial theory, econometric evaluation.
- Fluency in English language.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications. Knowledge of SAP R/3, SAP BW and Hyperion Planning would be considered an asset.
- High ability to understand and analyze numerical, statistical and economic data.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with different levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.