Inventory Management Data Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an Inventory Management Data Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Prepares physical inventory results on a timely basis for distribution to management. Presents the findings or translates the data into an understandable document by writing complex ideas in a structured, clearly and simple way.
- Works with large amounts of data, facts, figures, and analyses the data to find conclusions. Evaluates the numbers, trends, and data to come to new conclusions and interprets data and analyses results using statistical techniques.
- Performs daily, weekly & monthly analysis and presents findings where improvement areas are expected.
- Works closely with Managers or other Department Heads e.g. Stores & Commercial Operations in order to ensure data understanding and to provide business proposals and information needed.
- Supports planning team with relevant proposals.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- 2-4 years of related work experience in a well-known Consulting Firm and/or in relevant areas of a large Greek or Multinational company.
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Knowledge of SAP BW, MM/RETAIL/FICO is also an asset.
- Strong results and customer orientation.
- Advanced analytical skills with emphasis on numerical skills & data analysis.
- Very good planning and organizing skills, with emphasis on working under pressure.
- Very good communication skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.