Interpreter – Διερμηνέας
SolidarityNow is recruiting a Interpreter – Διερμηνέας, to be based in Ioannina, Greece.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- Interpret for beneficiaries and SN staff during one to one consultations or information sessions.
- Ensure accurate and precise information is passed to the beneficiaries in an understandable and culturally appropriate manner.
- Accompany SN staff and beneficiaries to relevant NGOs or public structures.
- Participate in field trips, visits and assessments as requested by supervisor.
- Brief beneficiaries on running programs and inform for any relevant changes.
- Fluent in Farsic and English or Greek.
- Previous Experience in relevant position.
- Familiar with refugee and migration Issues.
- Cross cultural awareness and understanding.
- Computer literacy & numeracy.
- Well organized and efficient.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills.
- Interest and experience to work with vulnerable groups.
- If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN_FARSI_Interpreter_Ioannina”.
- SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Child Safeguarding Policy Level 3: The job holder will have regular contact with children.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις