OPAP is recruiting Interns, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- In vigorous and challenging times, OPAP Group is moving forward dynamically, enhancing its retail channel of 4500+ retail stores, introducing new products and services, focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
In this new era for the company, we are glad to give to young professionals the opportunity to experience their first career steps and develop themselves in a fast paced, dynamic and creative environment.
OPAP welcomes you to participate in “OPAP Internship Program” and experience the world of Entertainment. We offer internships in all job families and functional areas. All positions are based in Athens.
- Investigates and uncovers the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and gathers any related information.
- Leads workshops; performs analysis of business requirements and transforms them into functional specifications; uses data modelling practices to analyze and present findings and suggestions.
- Performs business process mapping and business process re-engineering.
- Prepares Business Requirements Documents, Business Specification Documents, Test Cases, Manuals, Training Material and Business Process documents; communicates approved documentation to IT development teams (internal and/or external).
- Continuously checks documentation for quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Develops project plans and provides project management assistance; provides post project implementation support.
- Verifies the quality of the products and services delivered by IT and suggests improvements.
- Timely notifies if there are scope/quality risks (not covered functionality, unspecified SLAs etc.) within the Project/Program stream.
- If you are a highly motivated graduate or post graduate individual, passionate in everything you do, looking to invent new ways of delivering value while treating with respect and integrity colleagues and customers, then OPAP is the right place to start your professional career.
- You also need to have.
- Bachelor’s degree, or to be in process to have.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- High learning agility and continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player spirit.
- Customer service orientation.
- An internship program is an exciting way to apply your educational knowledge, get real-world experience, learn business skills and build your network with professionals.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.