International Business Development Consultant
PeopleCert is recruiting an International Business Development Consultant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The International Business Development Department conducts sales and marketing campaigns to existing and prospect individuals and business customers around the globe, promoting PeopleCert's certifications and services.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will perform proactive phone calls to existing and prospect customers and provide advisory services aiming to solicit sales for the company’s products and services.You will be joining a newly established department which will be operating in rotating shifts.
Your customers will be highly educated professionals or/and business executives located all over the world. Your main business language will be English. If you like challenges, international working environment and you are into communication with people of different cultural and educational background, we would like to meet you.
- Contact business or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for PeopleCert products and services.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products and services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Explain products or services and prices, answer questions and manage objections from customers.
- Register orders.
- Obtain customer information and handle with strict confidentiality (name, e-mail address, phone number, payment method).
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.
- Conduct client or market surveys and keep detailed notes regarding sales or services offered.
- Report activity and progress.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, sales oriented.
- Previous experience in sales will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Ability to pay full attention to what other people saying and to actively look for ways to help.
- Able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and goal – driven environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις