Inside Sales Representative
Welcome is recruiting an Inside Sales Representative,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- At Welcome, we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step into a new destination, till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport or port, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip (sim card, tickets, etc.), connect them with hand-picked tour providers who match their trip profile for things to do during their stay, as well as stand by them for any information they need.
Welcome's model is unique on a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 47 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, and Rome, and we keep adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2018 we served more than 500,000 travelers and we plan to surpass the 1 Million travelers in 2019.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of 5-star reviews on Reviews.io and Tripadvisor. The company also received a big financing round recently and has 75 exceptional team members all coming from international behemoths such as Expedia, Booking, and others.
Our ambition is to create a truly global travel product altering once and for all the travel experience. If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission and help us expand Welcome on a global scale we are waiting to hear from you.
None of us is here at Welcome joined the company by chance! We deeply believe in our mission so we work relentlessly to make it happen. We often catch ourselves talking about Welcome in our life outside the office and being very passionate about its vision. We stay humble along the way, with a “pay it forward” mentality, but with big and bold goals.
- The role is essential to Welcome’s path to become an international brand, as it is responsible for building and developing close professional business relations with partners from the hospitality industry in our destinations and provide them the highest possible service.
Utilizing technology to build bridges and keep them solid, our Internal Sales Representatives create new revenue channels and expand our brand and operations, working with hotel partners to find what both themselves and their clients want and create solutions while also ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Conduct research and find new partners in assigned destinations, generating new business opportunities.
- Guide partners through the negotiation and staging phase, establishing a trustworthy environment.
- Promote Welcome’s products to our partners, underlining mutual benefits and tailoring the right tools to both theirs and their clients’ needs.
- Communicate with existing partners and nurtures a trustworthy relationship.
- Sales experience minimum 3 years’ in hospitality-related industry.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in remote sales.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented & team player.
- Enthusiastic and curious: always eager to learn and pass on knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Attractive remuneration package
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people
- Private Health Insurance
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Monthly company drinks & activities
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.