Inside Sales Representative
Welcome is recruiting an Inside Sales Representative,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- The role is essential to Welcome’s path to become an international brand, as it is responsible for building and developing close professional business relations with partners from the hospitality industry in our destinations and provide them the highest possible service.
Do you have a strong desire to contribute to Welcome growth? Do you have great communication skills and resourcefulness? If yes, you might be the person we are looking for to launch new partnerships faster than anybody else.
- Conducts multiple outbound calls to potential partners.
- Maintains database of prospective partner information.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Conducts research and finds new partners in assigned destination, generating new business opportunities.
- Guides partners through whole sales cycle, establishing a trustworthy environment.
- Promotes Welcome’s products to our partners, underlining mutual benefits and tailoring the right tools to both theirs and their clients’ needs.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Previous working experience in a customer support or sales role.
- Strong phone communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read from a dynamic prepared script that applies to the situation at hand.
- Previous Experience in CRM and pipeline tools is a plus.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.