Information Security Specialist
WIND is recruiting an Information Security Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Information Security Specialist” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Perform investigations of security violations and infrastructures and complete corrective action and documentation.
- Participate in the review of new systems designs and major modifications for security implications during design and implementation phases.
- Maintain the Information Security Management System processes, policies and relevant documentation.
- Maintain end user technical and operational security policies, standards and procedures.
- Review and report to the Information Security Manager on policy and standard compliance for operating and desktop operating systems, networks, desktop hardware and software and business applications.
- Provide periodic reporting on Information Security issues, and identify security issues and violations.
- Assist upon request the Information Security function in developing and maintaining the Security and Risk Management program, including a risk analysis process.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the access control rules within the security software that provides controlled access in accordance with owner defined information access requirements.
- Ensure that security audits of WIND Hellas S.A. systems and procedures are carried out, and report findings to the Information Security Senior Officer.
- Contribute to the incorporation of Automated Information Security tools for detecting and/or preventing computer security incidents.
- Assist in training employees about Information Security issues.
- Assist in the acquisition of security software and equipment.
- Assist in ensuring that Departments have fulfilled their security responsibilities.
- Assist in any other projects/tasks as requested by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security.
- 2 years experience in Information Security (relevant sectors: Telecoms, Banks, Insurance and Technology).
- Ability to work under challenging conditions and harmoniously cooperate and contribute in a team.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent command of English language and excellent PC skills.
- Results orientation, efficiency and attention to detail
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.