Information Security Officer
OPAP is recruiting an Information Security Officer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Information Security Officer is responsible for analyzing and providing direction for all Information Security matters within the organization. The incumbent of the position needs to create information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures as well as security awareness programs and to communicate effectively with upper management, regulatory authorities and IT stakeholders.
- Liaises with business owners and stakeholders to identify information security risks and to create information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures as well as security awareness programs.
- Ensures information security practices align with regulatory requirements.
- Provides information security requirements for technology initiatives and ensures that provided systems and services are aligned with security policies.
- Performs information security risk assessments, analysis, governance and control practices internally to identify security threats and vulnerabilities and recommends mitigation strategies.
- Performs information security audits, assessments and gap analyses and reports on findings and corrective actions.
- Develops and reports on information security metrics (KPIs).
- Monitors security SLA’s.
- Ensures that security requirements are met in the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Bachelor in Law (LLB). Master degree will be preferred (LLM).
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience as member of a prominent Law firm in Greece or abroad or as a member of a corporate legal department.
- Member of a Greek Bar Association (at least able to attend Court of Appeal).
- Proven experience in Civil and Penal Law.
- Proven experience in court proceedings (Civil and Penal).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in legal English both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and as a member of a larger team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
- Military obligations fulfilled in case of a male candidate.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.