Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an IFRS Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 276 Supermarkets, 13 Cash & Carry, 86 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies, collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge over IFRS.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of experience in a well-known Consulting Firm and/or in relevant areas of a large Greek or Multinational company.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and SAP.
- ACCA and/or Greek Taxation Accreditation or close to fulfillment and/or Diploma in IFRS.
- Strong results orientation, ability to find new approaches.
- Advanced analytical skills with emphasis on numerical skills & data analysis.
- Very good planning and organizing skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Strong interest in personal development.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.