Hyperion Planning Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Hyperion Planning Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 279 Super Markets, 14 Cash & Carry, 94 franchise stores and more than 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries),
370 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion system implementation including Essbase architecture, requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, implementation, post implementation support and data migration.
- Provides hands-on support and development of functional and technical enhancements.
- Analyses and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs and ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
- Ability to develop and maintain project plan.
- Tuning and optimization of Planning and Essbase applications.
- Designs and builds reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- Provides expertise in Hyperion Planning and Essbase related to outlines, calculations scripts, business rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
- University Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Hyperion Business Analysis.
- Hyperion Planning-Essbase development and administration skills (security, performance tuning and training).
- Relational Database knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Implementation experience, in multi-country roll-outs, based on global template.
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Strong business acumen with emphasis on analytical & conceptual thinking.
- Proven problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Strong drive to achieve results.
- Advanced communication skills, ability to build network & partnerships.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with project implementation methodologies.
- Based in Athens but willing to travel to other DG locations (Brussels, Bucharest, Belgrade).
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, BW/BO, BPC.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.